5: Derrick Rose
With $10 million earnings annually, Derrick Rose spins his way to the net with some of the laving cars in the automotive industry, thanks to his unending thirst for cars.
Among the top-class brands Derrick Rose has in his fleet is the Bentley Mulsanne that costs approximately $300,000. Bentleys are undoubtedly well-made machines worth the price tag.
Other athletes with a relentless quest for cars
- Lewis Hamilton who owns the Pagani Zonda
- Robinson Cano with his Ferrari 458 Italia
- Antonio Brown: Rolls Royce Wraith that costs $315,000
- Houston Astros with the Mercedes SLS AMG in his car collection, a Maserati GranTurismo, a Ferrari 458 Italia, an Aston Martin DBS and a Mercedes-Benz SL55 among many others.
- Yoenis Céspedes of New York Mets owns the Polaris Slingshot, Tuned Mercedes GLE 63, a Customized Lamborghini Aventador, Jeep Wrangler, a Ford F-250, and a Mercedes GL.
The athletic profession seems rewarding awash with some of exotic and eccentric car-obsessed sports personalities.
One thing for sure, we expect to see a lot of spendthrift lifestyles amongst these celebrities as the sports industry earnings continue to hit the roof annually. Cick here to get more info about the car .